Application Developer/Analyst (Job Code:1001)
- Responsible for engaging business customers and eliciting, analyzing, translating, and documenting business requirements; analyzing, programming, and testing application software and supporting user acceptance testing;
- Documenting user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures; process modeling and mapping of BOM and configuration processes;
- Analyzing, performing data analysis and developing optimized modules for client PD’s BOM usage and consumption;
- Developing desktop based software utility to parse and manage the configures BOMs and create multiple reports in specified formats;
- Utilize Microsoft BizTalk, SOA, TFS, BRE, Visual Studio, FTP, SMTP, XSLT, WCF, R, XML, MATLAB and C# to perform duties; ;
- Creating business and technical requirements; creating use cases and test cases documents;
- Developing software code and modules to support the business processes; coordinate software deployments; resolving defects;
- Identify process gaps and offer technical insight into problem resolution; perform systems analysis;
- Perform technical and functional testing when software builds are delivered; creating training material and user guides;
- Developing website for client training guides for BOM implementation;
- Generating BOM and configuration data(mock-up) for training and load testing; conduct BOM analysis; and
- Perform data loading for the Team center and desktop software.
- Masters - Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, or in a related field of study (will accept equivalent foreign degree);
- Training: None
- Experience: Two (2) years in the position above, as a Data Analyst, as a Research Assistant, as a Programmer Analyst, or in a related occupation;
- Other Requirements: Experience must include any use of all the following: Microsoft BizTalk, SOA, TFS, BRE, Visual Studio, FTP, SMTP, XSLT, WCF, R, XML, MATLAB and C#.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Northville, MI and multiple undetermined worksites throughout the US;